Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quite a Day

Project 365 - March 18

This was a day of firsts for Mr. Jed, and for me too.

Jed was so excited to be going to his first real birthday party today, which also included bowling for the first time. What a fun way for Elijah to celebrate turning 5!

For me, it was a little less exciting and a little more poignant, watching Jed go off with someone else without me for the first time. However, I can't think of another family I would rather pass this milestone with than the Smiths. And Lori did the nicest thing she could possibly have done for me - she e-mailed pictures shortly after they got home. Thank you!

So, needless to say, I can't take credit for today's photographs. I'm sure you already knew they weren't mine anyway, since they're so good. :) My apologies to the Project 365 creator, but a little boy growing up takes precedence.


No comments: