Friday, March 06, 2009

Edible Bouquet

Project 365 - March 6

Our neighbor from down the street showed up on our doorstep last night bearing this wonderful gift!

The container is a paint can, covered in laminated paper; beads were added to the handle, and the lid is tucked into the top of the bouquet.

The individual candies are wrapped with clear cellophane and then with red. They each look like a flower blossom, the candy being the pistil/stamen and the cellophanes the petals.

Jed has always liked to stop and smell flowers, but I don't think he's ever been as excited about one as he is at this moment. :)

Cute and sweet - it's a winning combination, in bouquets, in neighbors, and in little boys.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I have a chicken named Jed! Your sun is cute!

Can you follow my blog? Sorry, I am desperate for followers!

It is
www.12chickentracks.blogspot.com

If you find it the least bit interesting sign up as a follower! Tell your friends! You might actually think it is cool I have spent a lot of time on it! Thank you so much!

Keep blogging and thats cool you live in Maine! I live way out west! Thanks so much!

~Hannah