Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Tribute to a Dentist

Project 365 - December 8

Jed had a dentist appointment this morning to apply sealant to his six-year molars.



I'm so thankful for this new technology that will help him keep his teeth strong.

I'm also thankful he loves going to the dentist...he said as much when we pulled into the parking lot.

I'm even more thankful I love going to the dentist too, for the first time in my life. I never could have imagined saying that before, but I never had Dr. Seywerd for a dentist before.

She is one of the best things about Maine.



Her hygienists are pretty awesome too. :)

1 comment:

Newton said...

Dentistry has come a long way. Siah had his first cleaning 2 weeks ago and he loved it! Partly because when we were going to the dentist Eli said "ooh I love getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist!", and also because the people are so nice and he got a balloon. I always thought kids were supposed to hate the dentist, but I am sure glad that mine don't.