Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Shout Out to MonkeyMom

Project 365 - December 2

I might have misspoken in my last post when I said the bracelets I made for my nieces were my favorites.



I think they have to take half a step behind this book. Sorry, girls. :)

Some of my best memories from Missouri are letterboxing with MonkeyMom, aka ScrappyGurl. We hit it off instantly, and then we began to discover all the things we had in common. It was amazing...I don't usually connect with people that quickly, but she is no ordinary person.

The book is full of pictures from each of our letterboxing adventures. I haven't seen MonkeyMom since we moved to Maine, almost two and a half years ago, but working on this book made me feel like she was right here with me, on the road to new capers.

Happy Trails to you, MonkeyMom! I miss you like crazy.










































To see the complete book, click here.

No comments: