Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Favorite Part of Christmas

Project 365 - December 20

Jed and I bundled up this afternoon and headed down the street with his little red wagon.

This was no ordinary constitutional...we were on a mission.

Which consisted mostly of not freezing to death before delivering Christmas goodies to our neighbors. :)


Can you imagine having this cutie-pie show up on your doorstep wishing you a merry Christmas?!


It's been interesting once again to watch the lake turn to ice.

We were able to get a better view of the progress from the homes of our neighbors who are fortunate enough to have the lake literally in their backyards.


It won't be long till ice skating and snowshoeing are in order.

Let the games begin! :)

2 comments:

Newton said...

you are amazing! You are the picture of what all of us mothers want to do at Christmas, but never seem to have the time. Like I said, Amazing!
We missed you last night, I hope that you had a great weekend.

Grace to You said...

Okay, here are the disclaimers:

1. This is the first year I've ever loaded up the wagon like that...usually we're in the car and it's a mad rush because I've waited till the last minute. :)
2. There are tons of things I've NEVER done with Jed that I should have by now...like making decorated sugar cookies, clothespin ornaments, paper chains, etc.
3. I'm just trying to do one new thing each year from that long list. :)
4. I have only ONE child. If I had four, they'd be lucky if I got out of bed in the morning! :D

We missed seeing the movie and all of you too! Hope you had a great time. Would the boys be up for a repeat showing after Christmas?