Monday, December 14, 2009

A Strange Sighting

Project 365 - December 7

I was at my desk this particular morning uploading pics from my camera to my computer, when I noticed out of the corner of my eye what I thought at first was a squirrel. This is nothing unusual, since there are woods behind our house.

However, it dawned on me that it was an awfully big squirrel, so I took a second look and gasped. It wasn't a squirrel at all, but a fox!

This is the first time I've ever seen a fox, and the fact that he was trotting across my yard in the middle of the day is a bit troubling. However, it didn't stop me from trying to get a shot of him...just wish it had been better. He was moving too fast for me to take my time. :)

So this is our first real snow of the season. Beautiful, isn't it?



No comments: