Sunday, December 13, 2009

What I've Been Doing

Project 365 - December 1

Since I'm now up to December, I thought I would show you a little of what I was doing in October and November.


Jed and I made these gingerbread ornaments to give to the neighbors, tucked in with some gingerbread cookies. He did all the work on them except the scarf, which was pretty tricky.

These little balsam bags were so much fun to make...I've been saving the needles off our Christmas trees for two years, and they still smell just as nice as they did when I stripped them. I'm not much of a seamstress, so don't look too closely at the crooked seams. :)

This is a tissue box I made for our bathroom...
I painted it with Lumiere's acrylics and added the wire and beads. This was pretty different from what I usually make, and it was fun to be stretching myself a little.

These last two items were my favorites to make...
charm bracelets for my two nieces. They weren't as easy as I thought they would be,


but it was much more exciting than I expected, especially as they started coming together. The hardest part was deciding when to stop...which obviously, for the Poe fan, was a challenge. :)

2 comments:

Newton said...

you are so crafty and talented. It is crazy! What a beautiful set of crafts. How do you come up with all of these great ideas?

Grace to You said...

Trust me, they're not my ideas! I'm just an experienced copier. :)

I'll tell you who/what I copied when I see you later this week. hehe