Monday, April 13, 2009

A Servant's Heart

Project 365 - April 13

Jed asked me last night not to get up before him this morning. It was hard, but being the good mother that I am, I complied with his request.

I heard him running around this morning while I was luxuriating. I thought he was hiding Easter eggs, and I was looking forward to his delight as I searched the house and found them.

I was not prepared for what he was really up to.

He said he got the idea to make me breakfast in bed when he saw me cleaning the tray recently. I don't usually eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast, but I have to say, it was the sweetest one I've ever had.

3 comments:

Monkey Mom said...

I see he even had a glass of milk for you! What a sweet boy. Can he talk to my kids?

Grace to You said...

Sure, bring 'em on over! :)

I sure wish you could. *sigh*

Azlina Abdul said...

Awww....he's so sweet!! :) This post gave me a big smile on my face today!