Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's GO Time

Project 365 - April 15

The community college in the small town I was living in ten years ago wasn't much to brag about. Except for their photography department, which had somehow managed to build a national reputation.

I so wanted to take classes there, but as a struggling single parent, it was so out of the question.

That dream has been on the back burner ever since.

I can't tell you how excited I was the day I realized we could get a good camera with our credit card rewards points. (Did I ever mention how much I love free??)

Okay, so this is a birthday present and this is the last I will see of it for another week. In the meantime, I'm going to see if my husband will let me start working on the instruction manual, and I'm going to be asking the LORD to make me smarter than I am.* :)

*Beth Moore-ism

No comments: