Saturday, April 11, 2009

Too Much Fun

Project 365 - April 4

After a morning of snuggling on the couch with Jed, watching cartoons, reading books and playing games, I had another quiet afternoon to myself making cards.

These were made using a masterboard created by my artist friend Debbie, which was featured in an article in Stampington's Autumn 2007 Take Ten magazine.

You can see the article explaining masterboards as well as the gorgeous cards Debbie makes with them here. Go ahead, I'll wait for you.

So Debbie had sent me copies of the article and the masterboards a while back, and I pulled those out on Friday. I made copies and started by using them as backgrounds, but this day I tried stamping on them the way she had. I love how the background comes through the stamped image...so cool!

No comments: