Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh, My Aching Back

Project 365 - April 20

My artist friend Debbie told me in an e-mail this morning that they're calling for snow tomorrow in Ohio.
I was trembling with excitement as I checked our weather forecast...but alas, the precipitation predicted for Maine will be more of the wet variety. 100% chance.

That's when I swung into high gear.

I hadn't done the spring cleaning in the yard yet, and nothing makes raking even more torturous than it usually is like a good soaking.

Not only did I get all the leaves raked, I also cleaned out three beds, raked up 2 inches of sunflower seed hulls from under the bird feeders, gathered up about three hundred pinecones (with Jed's help), rescued him from the top of the crabapple tree, and installed our window screens.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: