Thursday, February 05, 2009

Here's Looking at You, Kids

Project 365 - February 1

My husband's sister and her family visited us for a few days recently and we had a ball!

On our way out this afternoon to do some sightseeing, I noticed a package hanging on my mailbox so I grabbed it and threw it in the car. I couldn't resist opening it while we were en route, as it was from my friend Debbie, a gifted artist who sends me art supplies from her stash once in a while that she thinks I would enjoy. Sometimes she includes a piece or two of her own art as well, which is always a thrill as everything she does is gorgeous (sorry for the shameless plug, but it's true).

This time, in addition to one of her most beautiful pieces of art to date, she included a little bit of fun for Jed. He and my neices had quite the time with the fake moustaches. :)

No comments: