Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Morning

Project 365 - January 27



There's nothing like dropping off the face of the earth for a week.



Not much has happened in the past week worth writing about, except for the completion of a couple of art projects that I can't post yet. In the meantime, it rained all day Monday while it was in the 40s, so we lost a lot of snow.

I've been depressed ever since.

As if that wasn't enough, I chose that day to put away the Christmas decorations.

*sigh*

That's why I was so excited when Mrs. Smith asked if we wanted to go snowshoeing today. Who could pass up an opportunity like that? Not me.








Our first stop was the fort in the Smiths' backyard, where Jed and Elijah were standing their ground.













I was in charge of pulling Caleb in the sled.

It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. :)
















Josiah was a real trooper.

And a ham. :)










And this is the woman who made it all possible - providing the boys, the woods and the snow for one of the funnest snowshoeing adventures ever.

No comments: