Thursday, January 07, 2010

Living the High Life

Project 365 - January 7

Our family recently acquired a new recreational vehicle.

This is the only model within budget, but it's a doozy!

Note the handy overhead storage for bicycles and surfboards.






And a handy ladder to reach them.








I've never seen a feature this cool before...the sides actually separate for easy access to the cozy dining table.





This shot reveals the built-in HDTV.






Time to catch some shut-eye? Your choice of upper or lower. Single occupancy only.



If the little lady is still tired in the morning, she can sleep in style to their next vacation destination.



All this luxury brought to you courtesy of this young man.

Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!

2 comments:

Newton said...

Ha Ha! that is great! I had that set when I was a kid. How weird is that? I wish that I still had it, I used to love to play with the lego bike.

Grace to You said...

Hey you!

That is really weird...especially considering Legos weren't even invented when I was a kid.

:D