Thursday, January 28, 2010

Something is Afoot





We got a lovely snow shower today, and I was intrigued by the outlines it left in the mossy areas of our brick walkway to the backyard, which was left exposed after Monday's warm rains.






Starting today, I'm giving up Project 365 and going off on my own.

I loved having a structure for blogging to begin with, but my mom and dad are such big fans now, I no longer feel the need for it. :)

Actually, I'm finding it interferes with blogging more than it helps these days. The guilt I feel when I don't post a daily photograph, or when I use one taken on a previous day, is too overwhelming to allow it to continue any longer.

Now I can enjoy blogging with a clear conscience and devote more energy to the guilt I should be feeling for not exercising or eating right. hehe

No comments: