Monday, January 06, 2020

January 6, 2020

One of my favorite things about 2019 was watching every single Marvel Universe movie with Jed.
I would never have imagined myself having serious conversations about 
cartoon characters - turned - movie characters
but that's exactly what I did,
and what's more,
that's exactly what I enjoyed most about watching the movies.
Jed received a Christmas gift of all the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings DVDs
and we are preparing for another marathon of movie watching.
Lo and behold, 
we received this movie-watching bonanza in the mail today from my sweet cousin,
who I don't think even know about our movie marathons.
Denise, drop by and watch a movie with us if you're ever in our neck of the woods!
We'll pop some popcorn and make some hot cocoa
and break out the candy if there's any left.  :)

No comments: