Sunday, January 19, 2020

January 19, 2020

I got to take my photographer friend from church, Rhonda, on a different adventure today...
we went letterboxing.

It would have been great if we had actually found any letterboxes.  :)

Background in focus....

...foreground in focus.

Thankfully there were enough other interesting things in the riverside park we were in to keep us occupied....

...like this beautiful bark.

I thought we had found one of the letterboxes we were looking for when we found this...

...but it turned out to be a geocache.
This is a very cool geocache container,
but even the best geocache container is no substitute for a letterbox.  :)
This tree was absolutely covered in vines.



Rhonda encouraged me to pay attention to curves, that curves are interesting,
so here are my attempts at that.


I hate this photo didn't capture the real beauty of this moss...it looked like living velvet.

One more foreground in focus...

...and one more background in focus.

No comments: