Sunday, January 05, 2020

January 5, 2020

We had our third Christmas today, opening gifts from far-away friends and family.
Can I just tell you, I have the most amazing sister-in-law!
Tracy was on the Subway diet for almost 2 years, eating a sub almost every day of the week,
and he still eats them frequently.
My SIL made this sub for him - can you believe how good this looks??

She made this origami money tie for Jed and did such a good job on it, he thought it was a real, cloth tie...
it took him a minute to figure out it was real, alright, but not cloth.  :)

She also made this gorgeous tree skirt...
click on the picture to enlarge it and you can see more of the detail.
It's even personalized!

Her granddaughter is just as talented as she is...she's a drawer and a painter,
and we've been privileged to be gifted several pieces of her art.
I can't wait to see what she does with her talent in the future!


My SIL made these two little ornaments as well.
They are adorable, and so well-made.
I keep hoping I'll someday learn to make useful things,
but boy, do I have a lot to learn.
In the meantime, 
I'll consider myself blessed to have gifted, loving, kind and generous family and friends.

No comments: