Saturday, January 25, 2020

January 25, 2020 - Part 4

The ranger pointed us in the direction of the Trading Post, so we headed that way, 
crossing a bridge in the process.

Of course we stopped and took pictures. :)

The next four pictures here are some of the most interesting I've ever taken, to me at least.

These are all shots of the creek water, in the shade.

What I'm fascinated with is the design in each shot of the yellow and purple dots,
reflections of the light.
Click to enlarge the pictures to see what I mean.

I just love it!

There are interesting dots of light in these next four shots as well but they're not as noticeable.
I do like, though, that you can see the rocks under the water.




While we were talking on the bridge, Rhonda was facing the sun and
I happened to notice what a pretty shade of green her eyes are.
She was a good sport, allowing me to take a picture of them.

No comments: