Sunday, February 23, 2020

February 23, 2020

I was able to contact the letterboxer who planted the boxes Rhonda and I looked for on January 19.
We had a lovely conversation -
letterboxers are such nice people!
- and she gave me a little bit of a hint.
I wasn't convinced it would help that much, but it worked!
For 2 out of the 6 boxes we looked for, at least.

It's been over 3 years since I found a letterbox.
It's been way more years than that since I had a letterboxing buddy.

I'm so glad Rhonda was willing to give this another try, 
even though we haven't had much success so far.
She didn't even bring her camera with her today,
so she could concentrate on the clues we were trying to decipher.
And we saw herons on the river!
Rhonda, if you see this, thanks for being such a good sport!  :)

No comments: