Saturday, February 15, 2020

February 15, 2020

After my oldest granddaughter and I had breakfast at iHop last Saturday morning, 
we went to Hobby Lobby for essential Valentine supplies...
card stock and stickers.
She made 14 cards!
She loved decorating them but writing 14 cards is a lot of work for a kindergartner.  
She tried to hide the card she made for me...
unfortunately I caught a glimpse of the front,
but I didn't see what she wrote until I opened it.

This literally made me cry.
It was different from everything else she wrote in the other cards.

The Bible verse I printed in my Valentines this year is from the book of Ezekiel:
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; 
I will remove from you your heart of stone
and give you a heart of flesh."
Ezekiel 36:26 
Today is the 34th anniversary of the day 
the Lord Jesus gave me a new heart and put a new Spirit in me.
If there is any possibility of my granddaughter, or anyone else, seeing anything good in me,
it will be from that new heart and that new Spirit,
which is really the Lord Jesus, 
and not me at all.
He is altogether lovely!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sandi, this is so very special! You definitely do have a gud ❤️