Monday, August 17, 2009

The Healing Has Begun

Project 365 - July 27

My computer finally gave up and died.

I've been grieving the loss, but I'm starting to heal by means of a new, very inexpensive laptop.

The healing is not complete...there remains quite a bit of software yet to load, and a huge learning curve for this new keyboard and mouse system.

However, I'm ready to tackle the blog again. I've missed it.

I didn't take pictures every day while I was computer-less, since I knew I couldn't upload them; I hate having a backlog of pics on my memory card. So I'll be cheating quite a bit by stretching the pics out over the days I missed.

Hope the 6 of you reading this don't mind. :D

Today's picture was taken at our hair stylist's new salon. We went by to see her on the first day she was open...her salon is gorgeous, very sleek and contemporary (check out that cool coffee table!), and she has some great new toys.

It's a happy marriage of form and function.

No comments: