Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project 365/53















At the beginning of December, our homeschool group offered the kids a chance to do some Christmas shopping with their own money, earned by doing chores around their homes. The items for sale were donated by the families that participated, and it was great fun watching the children decide what to buy for their loved ones.

Jed's not much for dilly-dallying around when it comes to shopping, and his was completed in record time. When the others were finished too and all were busy wrapping their gifts, I meandered over to the tables to see what was left that hadn't been purchased. That's where I spied this nifty little address book. I love that it has pockets, and I knew it would be easy to type up my addresses on blank business cards with a template from Avery. Now I can keep my addresses in alphabetical order even when I add someone new. Which is good, 'cause I'm kind of OCD that way.

So here's to another project checked off the to-do list. Yay! Oh, and here's to finding the perfect gift for your child to give you for Christmas! :)

No comments: