Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mad Skillz


I gotta tell you, I know I might not be the best photographer around, but at least I don't charge anybody.

Can you believe a Sears Portrait Studio wanted me to buy this picture?? Who takes a portrait with the subject just standing there, squarely facing the camera?

I gotta learn how to work my camera! And get some backgrounds and lights and an assistant. :)

Meanwhile, we've been up to our ears in the mass production of Christmas cards and ornaments. It looks like we're on track to have our Christmas preparations completed by the end of November.

It would be so nice to actually enjoy the month of December!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I agree totally, Sandi! You can do way better than this. Have at it, girl!

Grace to You said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :)