Monday, November 01, 2010

Auld Lang Syne


I talked with an old friend this afternoon, and it was so very, very good. {Thanks, Diane!}

She asked about the house we're renting, and it made me realize I hadn't yet posted the pictures I took of it recently.

Here are a few of my favorites:

This is the view of the house that greets us as we enter through the mud room {mud room in Maine - awesome!}.

The dining room table is in the original part of the house, and the living area beyond that (including the stairs and the loft above them) used to be a porch and a shed that were incorporated into the house when it was renovated a few years ago.




This is my favorite room of the house, although I don't spend as much time in it as I would like. It's a tiny bedroom, but the perfect size for my supplies and a work table. I love the exposed brick and the old floor. I just wish it looked this neat in real life.








Paintings by Brad Davis. Not for sale.

Just in case you were wondering.
:)















The upstairs bathroom is so cute...and get a load of that tub! It's hard to get Jed out of it.

No comments: