Sunday, November 07, 2010

The Children's Museum of Cleveland

I've run out of photos to post - yahoo! Finally, something I'm caught up on. :)

Not to fear, though, dear readers (all 6 of you!)...I saved photos from a trip to Cleveland we took right after we moved, back in April.

I know what you're thinking...how could I have taken a trip to an exotic locale like Cleveland and not mentioned it before now??

I'm just nice that way...didn't want to make anyone jealous. :)

Our first day was spent at an awesome children's museum, with lots of things to play with, climb on, and pretend.








This ship's masting was so very cool.
















A cute snaggletooth grin, no?












Tracy volunteering to be the patient just so he can lie down for a few minutes.












Dinner with Keith, a good friend of ours from Missouri that lives in Cleveland now.












The sleeping diva.




Stay tuned for Day 2....

No comments: