Sunday, July 18, 2010

Old Friends

We've had some nice visits from friends in the Augusta/Winthrop area since we moved.





Lois and her husband Jim joined us for an overdue birthday celebration in June.







Since most of you don't know Lois, you might be asking yourselves, "why does she think I would have the slightest interest in this picture?" If you find yourselves in that category, feast your eyes instead on that cute cake I made. :) I found the neatest idea...gummy Lifesavers as candle holders - function AND form in one instant decoration! Gotta love that.

A few days later we met Rod & Cynthia at the harbor in Camden for a picnic lunch on a beautiful spring afternoon.





And here are Jed's newest friends.





I have no idea who these ladies are, but somehow Jed managed to wheedle his way in to their group. He's a sucker for anyone who will listen to him. :)

Lori, I was disappointed to see that I didn't take pictures the day you and the boys visited...did you?

No comments: