Monday, July 05, 2010

Happy 5th of July




It's the story of my life...a day late and a dollar short. :)



I've been terribly neglectful of this blog...but surprisingly, I've not been inundated by woebegone readers threatening to do something drastic if I don't resume posting posthaste.

It's inexplicable, really.

Meanwhile I've been plugging along on my to-do list, as it pertains to our recent move and consequent settling-in, and have whittled it down to just a couple of items. One of which is washing the windows, and considering this house has 32 of them, I don't foresee marking that chore off the list anytime soon.

At least not this week, as we are in the grips of a heat wave with no air conditioning. Oh, the humanity!

PS - Blogger isn't sending comment notifications to my new e-mail address, and I can't figure out why...but I did figure out how to find them on my dashboard...quite an accomplishment for a low-tech like me. Thanks for the comments on my garden...I'll update its status soon. You won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Sandi...
Well, I've missed you, but I figured you were just taking a break from blogging to enjoy your garden & the wonderful summer you're having. This heat wave has me stuck inside because of the unhealthy air out there, so I'm hoping to create as much as possible.
I love Jed's 4th of July artwork in your window...and I'm looking forward to pix of your garden & the bouty of veggies. We gave up on veggie gardening here as the groundhog ate almost everything last year!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===