Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 26, 2020

I headed out of the house early today in time to see this stunning sunrise,
a little delayed because of the low clouds. 
You can't really see it in this pic, but the light of the sun
was peeking out at the top of the cloud bank.

I was heading to the post office again. 
These are the crepe myrtle trees in the post office parking lot I mentioned recently...
they're still full of blossoms.

I realized I had the flash on for the previous two shots, so I took it off for this one.  
I'm not sure which I prefer...
this one looks washed out a little, but the others are too dark...
I think that's why you can't see the sun peeking out of the clouds. 
 It was just my phone camera, so I'm not too concerned about it.  
I'm too busy still trying to figure out my real camera.  :)

No comments: