Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 16, 2013 - Part 4

Unfortunately it started to rain shortly after we arrived at the ocean front, so we made our way back to the cottage.  That line of trees is behind the cottage; the beach leading down to the ocean is fairly steep so this is all that can be seen of the rest of the world from the water.

That's Cynthia's cottage, tucked away to the left.  The massive house on the right is fairly new, but I think I actually prefer the cozy rustic cottage.

It was chilly when we left the house this morning, and I couldn't talk Jed into wearing shorts.  Nevertheless, that didn't keep him from jumping with total abandon into the ocean.  I didn't get any pictures of that because I didn't want the camera to get wet, but I took it out of my shirt (where it was keeping dry) on the way back to the cottage to document his homeward-bound crossing of the river.

No comments: