Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some Things Never Change

Today I am happy to report that I don't feel worse than yesterday.

That's the first time I've been able to say that for a week.

Progress!

We're both starting to go a little stir crazy, being in the house so long. Jed's still coughing but otherwise is feeling well and getting desperate for something different to do.

I suppose that explains why a 6 year old would put a plastic container on his head and pretend to be a monster. :)

But instead of being scared of the monster, it put me in mind of when he first starting playing with this particular container...and the fact that his whole body fit into it at that time.




My, how things have changed!








Except the joy a plastic container can bring. :)

2 comments:

Monkey Mom said...

Those pictures are begging to be acrapped! I LOVE IT! So cute! Glad to hear you are both on the mend!

Grace to You said...

Wish you could come over and scrap with me. You did mean scrapped, didn't you? hehe