Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I used a couple of different papers for Valentines this year, duplicating the design on each. {once I find something I like I usually stick with it.}

I've never been a fan of stamping, at least not until this past year when I tried my friend Debbie Metti's masterboard technique. Well, actually, what I tried was my friend's masterboard...she sent me a hard copy.

But the new trick for me was stamping an image on the masterboard paper and then mounting that on more of the masterboard paper. I was surprised how much I liked the way it turned out...which only proves it must be a near-foolproof method. :)



What I haven't learned yet, obviously, is to quit taking pictures in artificial lighting.

It's amazing how it makes everything the same color.

*sigh*

No comments: