Friday, October 23, 2020

October 23, 2020

I've always liked the idea of voting with everyone else on election day, 
so I've never voted early or requested an absentee ballot.  
But my neighbors have been talking on Next Door about how awesome the early voting is in our county,
so I decided to give it a shot.
I packed a bag with a textbook to read and some of Jed's papers to grade,
so I could make good use of my time,
but I didn't even have time to open my bag!
I had to wait in line to get my ballot,
and I had to wait in line to get to a voting machine,
but both times, there was only one person in front of me, 
and my total wait time was less than 5 minutes!
It was awesome!
Plus, I got this cool pen, which is way better than a sticker!  :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good for you for VOTING!!! Hopefully you voted BLUE to help end this nightmare of an administration & the harm it has done to our country.