Sunday, May 14, 2017

May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Remember the movie we watched recently, courtesy of Jed's CC tutor?
We liked it so much we rented the sequel, which features a virus that turns people into zombies.

This Mother's Day card from Jed was absolutely perfect, on so many levels.
It says on the front, 
"Mom, thanks for always giving me time to hone my gaming skills."
Inside it says,
"Now I'll be able to protect us when the zombie apocalypse comes,
and deep down,
I know that's all you ever wanted."
Yes, Jed - you know me too well.  :)

Brad sent a large package that arrived a week ago,
and it's been endearing to me how excited he's been about it.
(Brad, if you're reading this, I'm sorry if that embarrassed you)
I don't know which I love more -
that he made it (I love handmade things!)
or that it's the places I've lived since he and I lived together before he went off to college,
and the mileages are to all those places from our snug little home in Asheboro, North Carolina.

No comments: