Saturday, April 22, 2017

April 22, 2017

I went to dinner at a wonderful Italian restaurant in downtown Denver 
with these lovely neighbors this evening...so nice!

After dinner we went to the Denver Center for the Performing Arts 
to see the musical production of The Secret Garden.
Jed and I read the book for his homeschool class earlier this year.
I hadn't read it since I was a girl.
It's hard to say whether it was a benefit to have read it recently...
the musical didn't follow the story line as much as I would have liked...
but the music and singing were exceptionally well-done.

The performing arts center is incredible.
There are three theaters inside the atrium-like structure,
and there is an open-air feeling to it all.
These pictures are borrowed from a google search.



The theater we were in - so cool!

No comments: