Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Project 365/87



It looks like things might have gotten a little rowdy while I was at the homeschool conference.

I noticed this picture in our bathroom this morning, and couldn't believe I didn't notice it the first time I went in there after arriving home!

It baffles me how anyone with an advanced degree could think this looks right! AND put Scotch tape on the corner of the frame that broke. AND think it would take me months to notice.

In case you can't see it well in the photo, that's pieces of gray foam around the edges of the mat. :)










However, apparently I need to take the quoted verse to heart:

"A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense."
Proverbs 19:11

A perfect opportunity to practice a little wisdom. :)

No comments: