Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 365/29
















Before embarking on this year-long photo project, I determined that I would not cheat by posting pictures taken on previous days. Unfortunately, as a result, tonight it is a toss-up between cheating and posting a terrible photo. This is the only picture I took today, and it's too late and I'm too tired to try taking any more.

Honesty won the toss-up, which means the viewers suffer. Sorry about that! But at least I still have my integrity. :)

BTW, not that it matters since you can't really see anything, but the photo shows Jed's latest Domino creation waiting to be knocked down. And in defense of my (lacking-but-not-totally-incompetent) mad photog skills, I thought I had the camera turned to video, hence the non-attempt at focusing.

Okay, so maybe my skills are lacking in more ways than I would care to admit. :)

No comments: