Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project 365/26





















One of the things I've always enjoyed about eating at Chinese restaurants is reading the characteristics of each animal on their paper placemats. The fun is enhanced when my tablemates have what seem to be less-than-desirable animal representatives. :) Mostly because I'm a Dragon, which is universally acknowledged as the most desirable. :D

Monday marked the beginning of the Chinese New Year, welcoming in (roll drum, please) the Year of the Dragon.

My friend Kitten is also a Dragon, and to celebrate this, our year, she sent me a beautiful little card and a very cool magnet.

Here's to a great year, Kitten - may it be your best one yet!

*you can see a much better picture of the magnet here
*you can see more of Kitten's art here

No comments: