Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Good to be Back

Well, it appears I've taken quite a break, eh?

I didn't exactly plan to...but when I discovered Google Reader and decided to use it to keep up with the blogs I read instead of having them listed on my own blog, I had no motivation to go to my own blog anymore. Until I discovered something else just the other day...Blurb. The idea of having my blog posts published in a book is so appealing to me, but it won't amount to much if I don't actually write something once in a while. :)

It's been a good summer, and amazingly it's still warm enough in Maine to feel like summer, which is a good thing because we have a good-sized list of things I'd like to do before this season is over.

So while I get to it, you can feel free to feast your eyes on this grandbaby of mine...








No comments: