Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Winter Wonderland


We've had so much snow lately that it hardly phases me anymore.

But this morning, the view from the kitchen window stopped me dead in my tracks.

Apparently it snowed last night but this time was different...it was clinging to the branches and transforming the view into something breathtaking.




Because the window screens are still up, I didn't take a shot from the kitchen window. However, and quite fortuitously, I just shoveled our back deck off yesterday so I could drag the Christmas tree out (yes, I just took down our tree yesterday), so I was able to step outside and get a clear shot of at least a small part of the beauty that is Maine in the winter.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the view from your kitchen window!