Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shout-Out to Lin



There are a couple more Valentine stories I want to share with you. The first is how my friend Lin saved the day...

I've been making my own cards for almost 15 years now, so you can imagine my horror when I realized around 4:00pm on Valentine's day that I had somehow overlooked making or buying a card for Jed.



Most kids probably wouldn't care, but because I make cards suited for Jed personally, I was afraid he would notice the oversight. What to do? I had no time to go to the store or make one, and I was frantically going through my desk drawers looking for something, anything that would work.

I nearly squealed with delight when I found this blank card that Lin made and sent me, along with a couple of others, several months ago. What a blessing! It was perfect - and the best part was, Jed loved it.

Thanks, Lin - you're a lifesaver! :)

No comments: