Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sub-Blizzard


We got quite a storm today...but no blizzard.

Which is interesting, because it had enough oomph to it to produce, along with a very heavy snowfall at times, near white-out conditions.

Is there anything that feels cozier than being inside a warm house, snuggling on the couch, while snow whirls around you?

I don't think so.





This is our garage. That little speck of orange at the bottom left-hand corner is my kayak, peeking out.








Same garage, just the end of it with the door (see the little speck of my kayak?). Snow drifts cover the bottom half of the door.

And it's still snowing!

On a side note, I wish I had removed the window screens in the fall...besides the snow sticking to them like crazy, they make for some rather psychedelic-looking photographs. :)

No comments: