Sunday, January 02, 2011

Ack!



It's only the second day of the new year and I'm already in danger of blowing the only resolution I've made so far.

I had just enough time to type the first nine words in that sentence before publishing this post about 5 seconds before January 2 turned into January 3.

That's cutting it a bit too close, even for me. :)



Tomorrow is my Mom and Dad's last day in Maine, and we stayed up late talking this evening. That's become a bittersweet tradition for us, signaling the fast-approaching end of our time together.

But New Year's Eve was great! That's us, celebrating in style at Amalfi by the Water in Rockland. Not only was the restaurant choice completely Tracy's idea, he was quite the charming host. It was an evening "not to forget."

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy New Year to you & yours, Sandi...I'm happy you had such a good time with your Mom & Dad. I looked at the restaurant menu...of course...and YUM is all I can say. I really NEED a good Maine Lobster Roll...can't even buy those top cut rolls here.
xo
Debbie
===^..^===

Jenny said...

A post every day? Oh, you are a very brave girl! And Happy New Year to You!