Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Day




We played hooky from school this morning to go sledding with some fellow homeschoolers.



Aside from the fact that Jed is still doing math work at 6:00 in the evening, it was totally worth it!










Jed killed me, watching him run and jump on his board head first. I suspect his fearlessness is in direct proportion to my fearfulness.













Grace, bless her heart, is a little more like me. :)











Mostly I think she was concerned about the evil plots Jed was concocting at the bottom of the hill while waiting for her to come down.








Not a bad place to do some sledding.











One of the benefits of always being the photographer is not being photographed in your more unglorious moments...like when you're racing down a hill at breakneck speed screaming your head off, spilling out, and finally coming to a rest in an unceremonious heap at the bottom.

Not that I did any of that. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It sounds like a perfect day! Are you sure you didn't do any screaming? ; }