Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cheating Again

Project 365 - July 17

We were outside Saturday afternoon playing Frisbee when I noticed how perfectly still it was.

A perfect time to be kayaking.

I took Tracy's point and shoot camera with me and got quite a few surprisingly good shots with it. Since I didn't take any pictures on Friday, I'm taking advantage of that oversight by posting some of Saturday's pictures in Friday's slot.

I'm running roughshod over the entire Project 365 concept, eh? :)




So we set out with the idea of paddling to the lighthouse. It was easy with no wind this time, and we paddled around the little island it sits on, seeing the door on the other side for the first time.









That took so little time and effort (compared to the other times we've made the trip) that we set out for more adventures.

To be continued..... :)

No comments: