Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 25-27, 2016 - Part 5

Yule Creek runs through the camp.  It was right behind our cabin and we fell sleep to the sound of it rushing over the rocky creek bed.

This and the next picture are another example of the drastic differences in the sun's lighting.  I think I prefer this overcast one.

I included this one, though, because of what's perching in the top of the pine tree in the middle of this shot.

This was as close as I could get, but it looks like a hawk of some type.

This little foot bridge over the creek was behind our cabin.

The camp was full of aspen trees.  One of the staffers told me that aspens always grow in stands because their roots are connected.


We were walking along one of the side streets when this little leaf, with the golden sunshine coming through it, caught my eye.  Isn't that glorious?!


No comments: