Friday, May 06, 2016

May 6, 2016

I finally figured out how to upload pics from my phone to my computer!!
You really CAN teach an old dog new tricks!  :)

I had dozens of pictures of Dyce and Decker from last summer on my phone
and I'm so glad to have them in a larger format...
I can hardly see their sweet faces on that little phone screen.






I found this picture in my phone also...isn't this chair fabulous??
I spotted it while browsing with a friend in Wilmington last summer.
Pink and blue definitely aren't my colors, 
but I would have taken this chair home in a heartbeat
if we hadn't been in the midst of purging in preparation for our upcoming move,
and if it hadn't been upwards of $700.
At least I have a picture of it.
This chair just makes me happy!

One last phone pic I wanted to share was this one of a fantastic checkers game
Jed's friend in Maine, Eli, made him for his birthday.
He has mad woodburning skillz.
We had a go at it...
Jed needs to brush up on his checkers skillz.  :D

No comments: