Thursday, October 03, 2013

October 3, 2013

 
I've been walking in the mornings lately, enjoying the crisp fall air before the sun warms up another Indian summer day.  Afterwards I treat myself to a trek down to the pond.  I could kick myself for not doing this every morning we've lived here!



 
Lest you think I've been taking some glorious nature trail of a walk, in the interest of full disclosure I have to tell you that it's the driveway I've been walking.  However, it is a bit of a workout, as you can see from these pictures - it's quite hilly!  The bit of pavement at the bottom of the picture is in front of the house, and the top of the circle drive is peeking out at the top.  I don't know how far around the circle is but it's enough to keep me from getting bored.
 

Playing around again with the background/foreground focus.


 My apologies if this is getting old.  :D






No comments: