Thursday, August 22, 2013

August 7, 2014 - Part 7

We stopped to take a few more pics on the way home....this restaurant has been closed, so we won't get the chance to enjoy Jed's cooking till he is a little more accustomed to the inner workings of a kitchen.  :)

We've passed Lake St George State Park numerous times and never knew what was inside the park, so we stopped and looked around a few minutes, and were sorry we had never been before...it's beautiful!  There is a small fee and we were on a 5 minute fee-free take-a-look-around time limit, so I didn't take time for pictures until I saw these little dragonflies flitting about.  We went back to the park a couple of weeks later with some friends from the area, but I didn't take a single picture...too busy enjoying myself.  I suppose that means we'll have to go back.  :)

Our last stop of the day was in China, just a few miles from home, where this sign always makes me laugh out loud.  Early Maine settlers weren't very creative in naming their towns!

No comments: