Saturday, April 09, 2011

Just Ducky


Katie Sokoler of Color Me Katie has some of the funnest, (I know that's not a word but it should be) most delightful ideas.

It's been rainy weather where she lives, but instead of getting gloomy as I am wont to do in similar circumstances, she turned it into an opportunity to spread cheer.




Storm puddle ducks. Brilliant! Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?

I would have answered that question with a resounding yes had I written this yesterday, but it so happens that my heart is smitten today with something exponentially cuter and infinitely more precious.

My first grandchild. Unbelievable! And he's undeniably the most scrumptious thing I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Azlina Abdul said...

The ducks are adorable!

I can't wait to see more photos of the little sweetheart!! Congratulations again dear! :)